Revit MEP Course
Revit MEP Training
Average of 4.2
out of 5
based on 227
What is Revit MEP?
Revit MEP software is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution for architects and engineers. It provides an integrated system for HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Firefighting.
This course has been designed especially for professionals keeping in mind, their exact requirements with an introduction to Revit Architecture as well.
Topics covered in our Revit MEP Course:
- Basic Revit Architecture
- Modeling concepts (walls, doors, etc), User interface, tools, elements and families Views, objects, sections and elevations Introduction to 3D Views Projects, templates, settings and linking of arch Project with MEP project for reference.
- Mechanical (HVAC)
- Volumes, zones and building analysis Heating/cooling definitions, loads and calculations HVAC system creation and layouts. Creating Spaces in close and open Areas in Multi-Level, Manually Creating Ductwork, Air Terminals, Secondary Supply Air Systems, Adding Mechanical Equipment,
- Specifying Electrical Systems, Defining Required Lighting, Lighting Fixtures Switches / Junction Boxes & Receptacles, Lighting Circuits, Creating Switch Systems, Power Loads, Balancing Wire Size-n-Breaker Services, Panel Schedules, Checking Your Design.
- Plumbing and Fire Fighting
- Designing, Creating and Drafting of pipes system, drains fittings, valves, valve assemblies and devices installed in a building for the distribution of water for drinking, heating and washing and the removal wastes, and working with pipes, tubing and plumbing fixtures in Projects. Sprinkler Design Schedules, Adding Sprinklers, Fire Protection Wet systems, Vertical Supply Piping, Pipe Diameters.
- Creating documentation views, annotations & dimensions, detailing, Revit MEP families, sheets.
*** The topics mentioned above are just the short outline of the syllabus. If you feel that we have missed any topic, you can always come to us and learn it, or just call us on to confirm it.
We provide you an Revit MEP certification of our Envision Computer Training Institute (ECTI) after your successful completion of the course, and also help you to prepare for authorized certifications.
Pre-requisites to enroll for the Revit MEP course:
Any Student or Professional in the field of Electrical Engineering, Electrical Diploma, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Diploma, ITI Electrical and Architecture
Revit MEP Course Duration: 78 hrs