Average of 4.3
out of 5
based on 124 Votes.
iPhone – the name itself is enough to represent a 'quality brand'! This smartphone by Apple has become a dream phone for millions of people. iPhone uses its own mobile operating system known as iOS. Though iPhone is costly, its market is always high. Thus, there is always a huge demand for quality iOS programmers.
Our iOS training programs is given by ECTI which is one of the top
iPhone training classes in pune
and are highly useful for the candidates who are aspiring to become quality iOS programmers. It is also useful for professionals.
Topics covered in our iPhone training sessions:
- Introduction of iPhone classes in which we will discuss about iPhone SDK and Xcode.
- Objective C: It is an object oriented programming language in which you will learn all the language concepts in detail.
- Cocoa Touch: Here, we will learn about Cocoa Touch framework and essentials Cocoa Touch classes.
- iPhone Software Architecture and will also learn about Interface Builder.
- User Interface (UI): Here, we will go through UIView, UIView Controller, UITabbarController, UINavigation Controller, UITableView and UITableView Controller.
- Controls: Here, you will learn about Buttons, UIToolbar, Switch, Slider, TextField, TextView and Picker.
- SQLite: It is a relational database management system which is light in size.
- Core Data, Networking, Property Lists, XML and XML parsing, Web Service and File Handling.
- Detecting & Handling Gestures, Drawing in custom views, Drawing Images & Photos, Multimedia and Animation with views.
- Handling device orientation, Sending Mail and Map view with a detail study of Map Kit framework.
- Camera / Accessing iPhone image gallery and Device Support: Accelerometer and Bluetooth.
- Identifying device location, Autorelease Pools, Memory Management, Application Settings and Preferences.
- At last, we will end our iPhone training session with a very important activity. We will be Deploying and testing applications on iPhone device.
"The topics mentioned above are just the short outline of the syllabus. If you feel that we have missed any topic, you can always come to us and learn it."
Prerequisites to have iPhone training:
We expect you to have knowledge of any object oriented programming language like C++, Java or C#.NET before you enroll for any iPhone training course. (Student / Professionals).
Total duration of iPhone training sessions: 78 hrs