Ansys Training Reviews
Average of 5
out of 5
based on 44
ANSYS software is used to simulate correspondent of all disciplines of physics, structural, vibration, fluid dynamics, heat transfer and electromagnetic for engineers.
ANSYS can import CAD data and also enables to build a geometry with its "pre-processing" abilities. Similarly in the same pre-processor, finite element model (a.k.a. mesh) which is required for computation is generated. After defining loadings and carrying out analyses, results can be viewed as numerical and graphical.
Ansys training institute
can carry out advanced engineering analyses quickly, Structural Static Linear & Non Linear, Structural Dynamics Analysis (Modal Analysis & Transient), Thermal Analysis, Buckling and many more.
Topics covered in this course:
- Theoretical Concepts
- Basics of various engineering topics like Static, Quasi Static, Dynamic, Linear & Non Linear Engineering Problems, Types of Non Linearities, Rigid Body Dynamics, Multi Body Dynamics Basics
- Finite Element Methods (FEM) & Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Common Steps to solve engineering problems using FEA
- Introduction to Workbench
- Fundamentals of ANSYS
- Design Modeller in ANSYS Workbench
- Geometric Modeling
- Geometry Import from any CAD software.
- File Management, Geometric Modeling Tools using ANSYS
- 1D & 2D Meshing using ANSYS WB with ALL Element Types
- 3D Meshing using ANSYS with ALL Element Types
- Element Quality Check against set criteria and Refining Mesh Quality
- Auto meshing and Manual Meshing Tools Lab Exercises
- Assigning Material Properties, Constraints, Loads
- Structural Static Linear & Non Linear Analysis using ANSYS.
- Structural Dynamics Analysis (Modal Analysis & Transient)
- Thermal Analysis Example Lab Exercises
- Buckling Analysis Example Lab Exercises
- Fatigue Analysis Example Lab Exercises
- Results review & preparation of Analysis Reports. (Post Processing) Lab Exercises
- Analysis Report Preparation
- Interview FAQs
Duration of Ansys Training: 50 hrs.
Who can do this this course:
Mechanical / Production / Automobile Engineer or ITI (Mechanical)