Average of 4.9
out of 5
based on 18 Votes.
What is Alias?
Autodesk® Alias industrial design software powers your creative design process with a range of innovative sketching, modeling (CAD/AutoCAD Modeling, Alias Modeling, Automobile Modeling, 3D Modeling or Digital Modeling), surfacing and visualization tools that can help you create undeniable designs faster than your competition.
ECTI taken up the responsibility for Autodesk Alias Modeling Classes in Pune. This is an amazing option and is highly useful for candidates who want to make their career in product Designing, Digital Modeling, Car/Automobile 3D Modeling, CAD/AutoCAD Modeling.
This Course is also useful for the working professionals.
Portfolios of Alias Modeling students:
Topics covered in our Alias Modeling:
- Digital Design Foundation
- Introduction to Autodesk Alias software
- User interface and curves toolbar
- Learning curves, curves edit toolbar, object edit toolbar
- Object and mirror tools, Inserting canvas planes and creating layers
- Tracing Car blueprint
- Surface toolbar, surface edit toolbar and diagnostic shade
- Modelling Phone
- Modelling arc mouse
- Modelling rim
- Keyshot for rendering
- Headphone / watch
- Modelling Car
- Concept modelling Sketch to 3d
- Modelling Scan date
- Portfolio (5 projects)
- Placement Assistance
Course duration: 6 months
Pre-requisites for Alias Modeling Course:
- Min 10 + 2yrs of education and a vision over creative design ideas
- Any Diploma or Bachelors Degree
- Art, Interior Design or any other creative field students
- Any Engineering Student
- Product/ Jewellery/ Industrial Design Students